CNC Servicing & Maintenance
J&P Group provide a range of comprehensive CNC servicing & maintenance options to suit your manufacturing environment, backed by highly skilled and experienced engineers including factory trained CNC service engineers. Our aim is to create lasting partnerships, providing levels of service and support beyond the expectations of our customers to support their competitiveness in global markets’.
The service and support division at JPG delivers first-class support for all the machine types within metal cutting and related sectors. Some of our key services are detailed below;
- Reactive / Breakdown support (24-hour response).
- Machine tool health checks.
- Telephone support.
- Customer feedback / continuous improvement.
- Support for all machine tool types and manufacturers.
- Machine tool spares.
- Machine tool geometric alignment and metrology.
- CNC, PLC and Servo drives repaired.
- Control retrofitting (Heidenhain, Siemens and Fanuc specialists).
- Renishaw Bar test.
- Laser calibration.
- Machine condition reports.
- Condition monitoring.
- Vibration analysis.
- Thermal image surveys.
Preventative Maintenance Agreements
The level and complexity of your service requirements will be well looked after at J&P Group. Our Preventative Maintenance Agreements can be tailored and adjusted to suits all assets and all our customers. Whether simple machine checks or a total asset care schedule, we’ll help deliver the correct solution for your business.
A Preventative Maintenance Agreement will enable you to benefit from;
- Standard routine service tailored to meet your assets needs.
- Wear parts, spares and consumables can be included in the service and procured by our spares team.
- Total cost can be spread over a 12 – Month period if required.
- Short notice requests for servicing can be arranged, just contact our service team for assistance.
Service Package Agreement
A cost-effective way of spreading a contracted schedule of J&P Group engineers time across a 12 – Month period. With the comprehensive SPA package, you tailor our time to suit your needs. This is a pre-ordered package of hours to cover a 12-month period. Only one PO required for the whole year.
- Can be invoiced monthly.
- Hours can be used for a breakdown, machine service and technical support.
- Cost is spread annually.
- Discounts on spare parts.
- Unused hours can be rolled over into the next year.
- Extra hours can be topped up.
- Priority service call out for contracted customers.
Contact us now for more information.